…LIFE OF A QUINTESSENTIAL MOTHER



Happy Birthday Princess Mary Effiong Udoekong Michael…


Mom, I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I feel having you in my life. Looking back on my years growing up, your love and respect for all has been consistent. You have been knitting the family together irrespective of our differences, views, beliefs and weaknesses.

You have been there for me through my many ups and downs. And as my role model, you have inspired and motivated me to be the best representation of Godliness. Super Mom! You are the strongest, bravest, and most intelligent woman I know.

You truly played your role in my life divinely; I don’t know where I would be today without your timely scolding. You taught me all the important lessons: working hard, respecting others, never quitting, and finding the right company and companion.

You held me when I was sick, cheered me on in this journey of life and womanhood, and encouraged me to continue to be the best. Thank you for teaching me how to be a strong woman, devoted mother, and loving spouse “in the making”.

Beyond motherhood, you have been my friend and why I said, I feel so blessed having you as my mother and this is something I thank God for every day. You are that light that shines in the life of everyone that encounters you.

I am sincere enough to admit that besides family are others spread abroad who celebrate every encounter of your blessings, Grace, cheerfulness, ineffable love and hospitality.

Today, I join Jesus Christ, Your Lord and Savior and the rest of the world to Celebrate You!

Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. I love you more than gumdrops and puppy dogs. Happy birthday, Latunski! You are the best.

Enjoy your Day Today Princess Mary Udoekong Michael.

Yours

Inyene Udoekong  &  Team@TGC, BW ,WDF…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE BIRTH; God's Immeasurable, Incomparable and Perfect Love for Humankind

It’s Right in that same MESS …Yes! Your MESSAGE!

Acknowledging the FOUNDATION: Its February 2018

Becoming The Good-Half

DORCAS... (The Character of Hope for Every Girl Child and Children World-Over).

MY SUBMISSION: MY VISION and HIS MISSION...